- GENERAL INFORMATION
Responsible body according to Art. 4 No. 7 of the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Bruckner Str. 13
+49 (0)172 - 850 52 86
Opening hours By arrangement
For complete information, please see our imprint at www.gabriele-buerger.de/impressum.
- Types of data processed
When visiting and using our online offer, personal data is processed. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address. If you provide us with personal data, we store and use your data in accordance with legal requirements, e.g. to fulfill contracts, respond to inquiries or pre-contractual measures. Furthermore, when you visit our website, usage data in particular, such as access times, websites visited, and metadata, e.g. IP addresses, information about operating system and internet service provider, may be processed.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Your data will only be processed if there is a legal basis as specified in Art. 6 (1) DSGVO, in particular
- if you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of a pre-contractual measure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures,
- to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest.
We will inform you of the relevant legal basis in each case separately for the individual processing activities in this data protection declaration. Processing may also be based on several legal bases.
- Data sharing, transfer to other countries
- Transfer of data to processors and third parties
If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this shall only be done on the basis of legal permission, in particular if
- you have expressly consented to this, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- a transfer of data to third parties, such as payment service providers, according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures,
- a legal obligation provides for this according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. when using web hosts, etc.) as well as to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called "order processing agreement", this is done in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
- Transfers to third countries
If we lawfully process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing or transferring data to third parties, this will only be done if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff DSGVO are met. In particular, processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the conclusion of the EU standard data protection clauses.
- Rights of the data subjects
If personal data is processed, you as the data subject have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- Right of access Art. 15 DSGVO,
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to object to processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The competent supervisory authority is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
P.O. Box 1349,
- Right of withdrawal and right to object
- Objection to the processing of your data
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO, in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you. When exercising your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why your personal data should not be processed as carried out by us. In the event of a justified objection, we will discontinue or adapt the data processing or demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for you to continue the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or serve the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- You can inform us of your objection or revocation using the contact details provided above.
- Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated otherwise within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations, e.g. in the case of data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law. According to legal requirements in Germany, retention may be necessary for up to 10 years due to commercial and tax law requirements.
- INDIVIDUAL DATA PROCESSING
- Collection of personal data during informative use of our website
During the purely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or provide us with further information in the context of using an offered service, our system automatically collects data and information that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. This data is also stored in the log files of our system. A link with other visitor data does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the provision of the core functionalities of the website, which are mandatory for a qualitative, secure and stable website operation.
The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and version used;
- The user's operating system;
- The user's Internet service provider;
- The user's IP address;
- The date and time of access;
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website;
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website.
When using our online services, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against abuse and other unauthorized use, for a period of xxx days.
The collection of log data for the provision of the website including their storage in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Therefore, as a rule, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user. This does not apply to log data that is processed in the context of various services offered on our website beyond the purely informational use. You can find more information about this in the notes on the individual services in this data protection declaration.
The hosting services of our third-party provider used by us serve to provide infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services, which we use for the purpose of operating this website. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The functional and secure provision of this website is also our legitimate interest.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Temporary cookies
- Permanent cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online offer and closes his browser. The contents of a shopping cart in an online store, for example, can be stored in such a cookie.
- Permanent" or "persistent" cookies are those that remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be stored if users visit them after several days. Likewise, the interests of users can be stored in such a cookie, which is used for range measurement or marketing purposes.
- Third-party cookies" are cookies that are offered by providers other than the responsible party that operates the online offering (otherwise, if they are only its cookies, they are referred to as "first-party cookies").
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you can disable the corresponding option in the system settings of your browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser.
Please note that then not all functions of this online offer can be used.
If you actively contact us, by e-mail or phone call, the personal data you provide will be collected and processed in order to handle your request. This includes in particular your name and contact details (e-mail address, address, cell phone number) as well as other information provided by you.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the processing of the request. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion or implementation of a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We delete e-mail inquiries and other contacts within a reasonable period of time, within which a conclusion of a contract or the like is no longer to be expected.